Associates and Service Providers
Dr. Indira Gajraj, Registered Psychologist 780 439-5683 ext. 203
Dr. Indira Gajraj has been a Registered Psychologist for over 25 years. She specializes in the treatment of individuals with emotional and behavioral disorders often associated with a history of trauma and attachment disorders. She consults to schools and other community agencies in Northern Alberta on the management and treatment of children and adolescents with severe emotional and behavioral challenges associated with trauma and attachment disorders. She regularly trains caregivers, school personnel and other frontline workers in strategies to help individuals heal.
- Registered Psychologist #1582
- Ph.D. University of Alberta(1983)
- Published ‘The Traumatized Child in the Classroom’ The Special Educator, June 2009.
- Co-authored ‘Healing The Traumatized Child’ (CASA, May 2004)
- Received YWCA-Edmonton Women of Distinction Award- Social Sciences, June 2004
- Presented to conferences in the areas of Parenting, Teaching and Treating the Traumatized Child
- Registered Provider for First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Department of Indian Affairs
- Registered Provider for Veterans Affairs Canada, Canadian Forces Bases and the RCMP